Deceiving the con artist (parte 2)

Continuemos...

(por cierto, mis faltas de ortografía y eso son a propósito)

Yo a mi amigo Idris:
Hello Idris.
I have got in touch with your lawyer as you requested, he seems like a nice person too.
I hope that Mr. Steve has got in touch with you to explain that I was not in town for the last 4 days, that because of a national parade that was held near my town.

You might be quite anxious to start talking this business, and I agree that its time to start arranging this things. What do you think?


We talk soon my friend.
Andrés G.

Y despues de las "fiestas a benito juarez", el abogado me manda este otro:

HI ANDRES,

I GUESS YOU ARE NOW BACK FROM YOUR HOLIDAYS.

IN MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAIL TO YOU LAST TIME, I ASKED FOR YOUR CONTACT DETAILS, TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

WE COULD TALK ON PHONE BEFORE FURTHER DETAILS ARE DIVOURGED BY MY OFFICE.

PLEASE MAY WE HAVE THOSE DETAILS NOW?

THANKS AND REGARDS,

BARRISTER STEVE BOSSMAN.


Y yo le digo:
Hello Mr. Bossman.
I am aware of your request and Im working on it. Sinsce i have no landline, i will have to buy either skype credit or a calling card, so please wait a few days.
Would my contact address also help?

thanks again for your help.
Andrés G.


Y tambien le aviso a Idris:
My dear friend.
I am getting in touch with your lawyer right now. As I told him, im working on the way to be able to communicate by telephone, and I also think that it would be a good idea that we spoke so you can see that I am a person of good (due to the nature of the arrangement that we are making)

I will stay in touch.
Andrés


Ahora ya se empieza a poner bueno. El abogado me pide:

Dear Andres,

As we wait for your lines to operate, I would like to know few other personal things from you which are very vital here.

(1) Your Full Names and Full Contact Addresses

(2) Nature of business you are currently engaged in

(3) Country of origin and country of residence if different from origin

(4) Photo passport size

(5) Marital Status and no of children if any

(6) Bank Account Details with Swift Codes

The essence of these information requested is to enable our office to prepare relevant papers that will enable us secure the necessary fund transfer documents from the local authorities here in Dubai.

Note that this fund will be reassigned in your name as the beneficiary, before it could be possible to transfer it to your account. These changes came about as a result of the Sept 11 attack on America and subsequent amendment of the US Patriot Act of 2001, which is the International Law/Act guiding money transfers from country to country.

As soon as all these details are procured, I will send to you, a copy of the working agreement for your study and approval.

Thanks and waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Barrister Steve.


Y yo le doy mis datos:
Hello mister Steve, here i send the information that you requested:

(1) Your Full Names and Full Contact Addresses
Andrés Guelaguetza Páramo

Calle Defecación, número 285
Municipio de Chilindrina, Puebla.
C.P. 12451
México


(2) Nature of business you are currently engaged in
I am a freelance photographer

(3) Country of origin and country of residence if different from origin

México

(4) Photo passport size

(si, le mandé una foto de el señor Salgado Macedonio... luego le mando una de mi moto)

(5) Marital Status and no of children if any

Married and with 3 wonderful children

(6) Bank Account Details with Swift Codes

I do not have a bank account at this moment.


I am thinking that perhaps a bank account would be needed for the transaction, in that case, I can create one.


Best wishes
Andrés



ahí seguimos... chido la banda

0 comentarios popó: